Southeast Home Health provides prenatal home visitation.
Building Blocks/Nurse-Family Partnership is an evidence-based, nurse home visiting program that improves the
health, well-being and self-sufficiency of low-income, first-time parents and their children. Building Blocks/NFP Nurse Home Visitors work with their clients to achieve three important goals:
- Improve pregnancy outcomes
- Improve child health and development
Positive Program Outcomes
- 4.7% decrease in premature birth from 2013-2014
- Breastfeeding initiated by our program is 70 %, exceeding average WIC rate of 66.4 %
- Significant reductions reported in violence during pregnancy (63% decrease from admission to birth)
- Home visits made by registered nurses
- Client centered program
- Nurse home visitors involve the mother’s support system
Who may qualify?
Women with little or no income who are first time mothers and are less than 28 weeks pregnant. Women must live in the following Missouri counties: Bollinger, Cape Girardeau, Dunklin, Mississippi, New Madrid, Perry, Scott, Ste. Genevieve, Stoddard and Pemiscot.
Nurse-Family Partnership is a National Organization
Our implementing agency is part of a national effort supported by the Nurse-Family Partnership.
What is the cost?
There is NO Cost to qualified clients an NO Referral is needed.
Call 573-335-1033 (toll-free 1-888-966-5973) or email Pechv@sehealth.org for more information.
10 Doctors' Park
Cape Girardeau, MO 63703