Southeast Obstetrics & Gynecology
Southeast Obstetrics & Gynecology offers comprehensive OB/GYN services for women of all ages. With the latest in technology and treatments, Southeast Obstetrics & Gynecology offers quality care in a personalized setting.
- Patients benefit from our highly experienced, board certified OB/GYN’s expertise and experience in treating disorders affecting women’s/reproductive health.
- Management of women with normal/high-risk pregnancies
- Patients benefit from our commitment to giving women a positive and meaningful labor/delivery experience
- Management of women who are approaching or have entered menopause
- Management of women with urinary incontinence due to gynecological conditions
- Assistance for women with infertility issues, including options for the best course of treatment
- Outreach Clinic in Dexter
To link to our patient portal please go to patients.digchart.com. You will need to enter your user name and password to enter the site.
1723 Broadway, Ste. 315
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Jennifer Lovegreen, MD
Wendelly Vasquez, MD
Dianne S. Woolard, MD, FACOG
Christy Cook, APRN, WHNP-BC